Northwest Arkansas SCORE offers excellent methods of helping the business community with our volunteer mentor program, But that is far from the only resource we provide.
Workshops are a key SCORE service. They are an educational training program for a group of attendees on a business-related topic. Perhaps, more importantly, you do not have to be a current SCORE client to attend one of these workshops.
Our workshops give local business leaders the opportunity to share their expertise in a myriad of subjects, and in turn they provide a valuable resource for the business community at large.
Technology has made it possible to offer workshops in an online format, giving more people the opportunity to participate. This also means we have access to workshops offered by other SCORE chapters and the
Here are a few examples of recent workshops we’ve offered:
- Toolbox for Entrepreneurs and Nonprofits
- NWA SCORE Positive Impacts in Northwest Arkansas
- Managing a Nonprofit
- Simple Steps for Starting a Business
- Managing Your Cash Flow
- Pricing Your Stuff (Products/Services)
- Starting a Small Business after 50
- Becoming a SCORE Volunteer
- ReBoot and Boots to Business (SBA programs that help veterans and active military preparing to leave the service who are considering starting a business).
Do you have a topic that would be of interest to the business community? Are you a social media whiz? Are you familiar with the latest changes in labor law or accounting? Do you have new ideas for marketing a small business?
We invite you to contact us and discuss the opportunity to present this in a workshop.